Monday, March 30, 2009

When a bachelor cleans the bathroom

I'm such a bachelor when comes to cleaning, some days I think what's the point? I'm not trying to impress anyone and it's not like my house is filty. And yes I do use a shop vac to clean my floors.

But it figures I try to rush the job of cleaning the bathroom which I just made a bigger mess. I scrub down the whole shower but I can't hose down the upper walls of the shower since the shower sprayer(sorry brain dead can't think of the word) won't spray that high, so I go get a bucket and fill it up. Instead of gently pouring the water down the wall I throw the water up against the shower wall. I'm sure you guess it, most of the water bounce off the shower back on to me and everything else in the bathroom. Lesson learn you can't skip steps, I think? HAha!

4 comments:

cxstraggler said...

Hey bluedog, Were you blonde in your past life? Hee! They make a shower squigee that works great for removing soap and scum after cleaning, and easy for removing water as well. works great on the walls and glass doors. Target carries them, and sure others do too. No words can express the photo.......

bluedog18 said...

Eurka! A Squigee! I would have never thought about using one. But if I had to wash my bike, I would have everything know to man to clean every inch with.

Jason Pearlman said...

If you think cleaning a bathroom is hard now, wait 'till you start shaving your legs and you need to dig hair out of the drains and pick up used razor heads from all over the place.

bluedog18 said...

I used to have long hair before I started to thin on top, so I know all about that. I miss my long hair, sister said I look like a dutch boy on the paint can.