Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Up to no good again; PLUS packages!

One Small box filled with HUP United water bottles!

One big ass box fill with a ton of paper & bubble wrap (sorry no pics of Elwood and Me going nuts with tearing everything up) Oh and one Neo Exile carbon fiber frame and fork. Got one HELL of a deal on the bike and it has less than 50 miles on it. Personally I would had love to get a custom but road racing isn't my bread and butter. That's reserve for cyclocross. I wanted something simple for training and some crits races for this summer.

4 comments:

Jason Pearlman said...

A road bike! Does this mean that you're gonna show up in the fall with shaved legs and massive quads?

bluedog18 said...

I'm afraid so, I hope my quads will be big but atleast my legs are going to be shaved.

Jason Pearlman said...

Ha! Big legs or not, I'm still gonna kick your butt in 'cross this year. Get that Neo frame built up and head down to DC so we can ride.

NVdK said...

It's about time you shaved those gams! And as for crits; lucky for you I just upgraded to cat 4 so I can race with the old guys.