Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clearance, wool & waiting

I just had to put my cross wheels on the new road bike. Look Jason 3mm of mud clearance! Nevertheless there isn't any air in those grifos.Got my Wool Hup United jersey last weekend, it even has the 3 pockets in the back. I'm still second guessing if I should had got a small instead of the medium but I'm sure I'll shrink in the wash, I'm goood at that. I still look good in it plus it goes well with my counting sheep PJs bottoms.
One thing about a bike build I hate the most is waiting on parts to arrive. Still waiting on a crank I bought ebay about 10 days ago plus a chain & cables set. I just realize I need a 10mm spacer. By next week I should have it completely built up. It might be a good thing to since I'm having issues with my knee but it's feeling better.
Peace out girl scout!

3 comments:

cxstraggler said...

Hey Bluedog18. how ya doing. I know man, love the woolie. So damn pretty tho, hate to wear it. It looks like it needs to be framed and revered not worn and destroyed. Im sure ill get over this though. Knee problems huh? That sucks. I strained my Lower back muscles at work and had to baby it for a wekk. Felt decent, so went on a ncie 1 hr 30 min cross ride the other day. lots of fun, but lots of mud and technical aspects(logs, roots, fallen trees, boulders, etc) so anyway stopped part way thru and whoa strained it again, pulling and twisting. sucked, but still finished ride. Anyway road frame looks cool and it will be nice to get it all together. seems like it takes forever when you are waiting for it. Oh no did i hear shaved legs, those little twig things shaved? Ha! seeyaoutandabout.

Jason Pearlman said...

I see a Rock Lobster!

NVdK said...

Nice jammies.