Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My non race reports

Boo! Not racing is sucking the big sweaty donkey's balls. But other than not racing I'm getting to relax while watching some the races out there. I Love the Charm City race, well put together. Just wished they had more food chooses and open sooner. Me and Elwood were starving. It was great to see some friends I haven't seen last season and cheer on my teammates, thought they call it haggling.

Go figure, Gary not watching or cheering on our teammate, Mark.
Playing on his phone, actually he was trying to figure out his camera on his cell phone, yes the phone is smarter ;P
This was the only time Elwood was relaxing, he just got done rolling in the sand pit after I told him to stop since he was kicking sand on the people beside him.

Kelly Acres was a blast too, I was really bum I can't race when I saw the Flyover.
I didn't take any pics at the Iron Cross but I was there that day too and Elwood got to to see his puggle friend again which at the moment I can't remember his name but I think Elwood likes him because he looks like my friend Kate's puggle Levi.

3 comments:

cxstraggler said...

Hey now (in my defense), look closely at the other hand, I was ringing the cow bell I had. The hpone is not smarter than I, well maybe a little, ok fine it is smarter! That was the most calm I saw of elwood, ever. Did you drug him? It was good to see you out there! way to be an athletic supporter! Hup, Hup!

bluedog18 said...

That was the only five minutes he was relax & calm, I think he was just pooped.

Arien said...

Hey Mr.G remember me? XD How are you? I'm practically all grown up now being 18 and everything Good news i'm going to be a senior next year can come if you wantalso you should check up on my blogs both of them i'm sure you'll be glad to see how i'm doing :D I'm still drawing and everything keeping ym dream alive as a matter of fact i drew this really awesome picture yesterday maybe i'll put it on my blog so you can see :D Hope to hear from you soon :D